PROMOTIONS & DEALS
* 4 T-Bone steaks, about 1.5 inches think and 1.5-2 lbs. each
* 1 tbsp Island Spice Steak Seasoning
* 1 tbsp Island Spice All Purpose Seasoning
* 1 tbsp Island Spice Jerk Seasoning
* 2 tbsp Canola Oil
* ¾ cup freshly chopped mint
* 4 Scallion Stalks washed and chopped
* 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
In a small bowl, combine dry spices with canola oil, mint, scallion and soya Sauce. Toss each T-bone steak in the prepared mixture and make sure they are evenly covered. Cover steaks and let marinate for at least 2 hours in the fridge.
Preheat outdoor grill at a medium-high fire; place T-bone steaks on grill and let cook for 8-9 minutes on each side for medium doneness. Serve T-bone steaks with boiled corn on the cob and a salad of choice. Enjoy!!!